Republic GDPR Communication
- Republic on-site management function securely holds Personal Data on password protected servers and in locked filing systems. The personal data we collect may include:
b) Telephone Number;
d) Email address
e) Photograph or image; and
f) Information that is voluntarily disclosed to us by email, telephone or otherwise.
- We will use personal data for the following purposes that fall within your interests as an occupier as appropriate for the running of Republic
a) To maintain & secure the property; including by operating CCTV and access control systems;
b) To provide any services that are requested at the property, and to carry out repairs;
c) To respond to, process and handle any complaints, queries, requests, feedback and suggestions in relation to your use and occupation of the premises;
d) To comply with applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
e) To manage our administrative and business operations and comply with internal policies and procedures;
f) To send you newsletters or updates about Republic, where applicable
- The on-site team is currently employed by Workman FM, who are currently Data Protection/ICO registered and as such currently comply with the existing DPA requirements.
- Our on-site occupier records are made up of the Personal Data namely contact information that you have provided us with when you moved into your premises & any changes you’ve provided us since (either when you’ve let us know contacts have changed or when we’ve asked for our annual update)
- We will only retain Personal Data for so long as necessary (a) for the purposes set out in point ii, or (b) in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- If we process your Personal Data you may be entitled to request access to your Personal Data, or to request that the Personal Data is erased, that its processing is restricted, or any inaccurate Personal Data is rectified. Individuals may also have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data, or in some circumstances to obtain a copy of the Personal Data In a machine readable format. Any such requests should be submitted in writing to Wendy Ibbetson, Compliance Partner, Workman LLP, Alliance House, 12 Caxton Street, London , SW1H 0QS or using the following email address- firstname.lastname@example.org We reserve the right to require appropriate proof of identity and to request reasonable administrative fee for further copies, as permitted by law.
- It is also your right to prevent direct marketing, If you are currently receiving our weekly newsletter you will soon be asked to ‘opt in’ should you wish to continue receiving it
- We may disclose the Personal Data we hold to:
a) Entities that are related to us, such as group companies;
b) Regulatory authorities and other statutory or government authorities (including courts);
c) Our agents and contractors and;
d) Our professional advisors, such as auditors and lawyers.
- We do not, under any circumstances, transfer your Personal Data other than those stated in point viii to third parties unless otherwise unambiguously directed to do so by yourself
- The legal grounds for our processing of Personal Data under the Data Protection laws are that the processing Is necessary (a) where applicable, for the performance of a contract between our client, an individual and us, and (b) for our legitimate interest in administering our business and maintaining our property. Including complying with relevant laws.
- A personal data breach means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data. This includes breaches that are the result of both accidental and deliberate causes. We are under an obligation to report and investigate a personal data breach that is likely to result in a risk for the rights and freedoms’ of individuals to the ICO and in serious cases, to the individual affected
- Individuals also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if they believe that we have breached our obligations under the Data Protection Laws, or are otherwise concerned about the way in which their Personal Data is handled. Please visit www.ico.co.uk for further information.
Information about Albacross’ processing of your personal data
We inform you regarding the processing of personal data on the behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies. The Albacross database will in addition to “Lead Generation” be used for targeted advertising purposes towards companies and for this purpose data will be transferred to third party data service providers. For the purpose of clarity, targeted advertising regards companies, not towards individuals.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.